What's In My In-Fligt Bag ?

2:58 PM

Very soon ( literally in a few hours) I will go to the airport! And now I should sleep , but I can't just because I'm too exciting about a trip!Why not to write my blog post now?!

To be honest , I wanted to do this post in Summer. I done photos , but I didn't like it. Well today I done this again and I quite like this photos so I can share it with you , guys !

 

FACE CREAM
I took with me my favorite face cream. By the way , this cream is dirt-cheap , but it's so so good! I really love it. So if you live in Russia try this.

This is one of my favorite perfume! It's so light and unobtrusive smell. 



About my Chapstick I wrote in one post .  It's so good!


HAND SANITIZER

NAPKINS

DENTAL FLOSS 



                                                                  SOCKS
                                                             SCRUNCHIES      


   CHEWING GUM 

One tip from me its when a plane takes off just use your chewing gum and you will not feel a pressure in your ears

TIK TAK 



PHONE 
EARPHONES


MONEY




                                                              
          NOTEBOOK
       BOOK 
       PEN



DOCUMENTS



MEDICINES 





You Might Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. Such cute essentials, I really love the socks! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    P.S I don't suppose you would like to follow each other on bloglovin or instagram? haha :D xx

    ReplyDelete