Mum's Wardrobe

2:39 PM

Do you have in your house a cupboard in which contains a package with old clothes. And you will probably looked into it at least once. And of course you had to try a clothes, which wore your mum or big sister. 

Well... In one day I decided to be Dora the explorer and explore a "new" clothes, which earlier wore my mum.
As you know nowadays wear a vintage clothes is fashionable. I was so exciting when I found a purple top .
I wore the top with boyfriend jeans. Also I wear the top with high waist jeans. Oh, yes, it would be looks amazing with midi skirt !


I actually didn't find the top, cause my mum probably wore it when I was 4 y.o. And also I didn't find the jeans, but I found a similar on ASOS.


I finally updated my blog! Hope you like it!
<3 







  



You Might Also Like

0 коммент.