Contemporary Of Dad

5:10 AM

    Even from early childhood I love listen a stories from my grandparents and parents about their childhood and teenage life. I always found it interesting to listen their stories! And every time I understand that our childhood and teenage life was so different ( especially teenage life ! Although I'm still teenager , but it's very different!). And one fun fact that I still can't imagine that their past was colorful ( I mean green grass , colorful flowers , blue sky etc ) because when I look at old black and white photos I really believe that their life was black and white! Please tell me that I'm not alone!

Can you imagine if you could go to the past and be a contemporary of  your parents? Recently I could do this! I found myself in 1984 and I was a real contemporary of my dad!

Me and my dad went to the museum of old gaming machines. And it wasn't just museum. There was a real gaming machines which working! I was really surprised and excited. But I was mostly surprised when I found that my dad still remember how to play!

To be honest, when I was there I saw a childhood in the eyes of my dad and other adults. And it was amazing because nowadays people very serious , but there they was a children  , although on 30 minutes , but it's enough to remember all your childhood!

 















You Might Also Like

0 коммент.