MY MUST-HAVE: BOYFRIEND JEANS + BONUS FOR YOU

4:06 PM

Today so many people wear jeans everyday. Why? It's comfortable, it's practical and it's universally.   Wherever we go most often we prefer jeans.

At the request of  my cousin, I'm posting some facts about jeans:
  • the average American has over 7 pairs of jeans ;
  • the person who invented jeans invented them to make it easy to hold gold because miners put gold in their pockets ripped. That's why jeans were invented to make sure the pockets don't rip.
Very soon autumn will come and I decided to do fall wishlist. The main thing in my wishlist are jeans.

Also, guys, Autumn is the best time to wear lace blouses. And my cousin usually wear lace blouses . So I thought it would be a great idea to share with lace blouses 



BOYFRIEND JEANS
 I want to talk about universally jeans - boyfriend jeans. I've chosen boyfriend jeans because you can combine then with whatever you want. Base shirt, warm sweater, classic style; snickers , sandals, heels; coat, jean jacket or leather jacket. Wear whatever you want. That's why boyfriend jeans are still popular. If you want any HIGH WAISTED BLUE JEANS HERE IS THE LINK.

SWEATER
I like warm sweaters. And also  in August I wear something warm . It's kinda weird , but I like it.
So I decided to choose warm grey sweater. Grey is kinda that color which combine with everything. So it will looks beautiful with boyfriend jeans. IF YOU WANT ANY SWEATER HERE IS THE LINK


SHOES
I prefer sport style. And I decided to choose sneakers  then heels. It's comfortable and will looks good with jeans. IF YOU WANT ANY SNEAKERS HERE IS THE LINK.


BAG
Compliment our outfit with practical backpack . You can wear it to the school , university or wherever you want. IF YOU WANT ANY BAG HERE IS THE LINK.



Together with ROSEGAL we decided to do something for you!

You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!
Surprise code: RGEN













You Might Also Like

0 коммент.