Inside The City

3:32 PM

Did you know, that in your town there are places which are unexlored by you?

Recently me and my dad decided to go to the centre of Moscow. As always I saw a popular sights and a popular houses, where lived famous writers. But what was hidden inside all of this? What was hidden inside a noisy and crowed city?

Dad and I decided to discover what is in the courtyards. To be honest, we were amazed! That was a beautiful place.

We saw an amazing houses, which wasn't restored. Houses for many years, probably a many centuries.

But I loved so much a little museum. The museum of lanterns, more specifically about how people lighted cities a years and years ago.

And now a small courtyards is one of my favourite places.

You should explore your city and probably in you will find a little lanterns museum!

                                                                                                            Thank You! <3
               
























You Might Also Like

0 коммент.