Medieval fairy tale (Part 1)

7:34 AM

Now sitting in coffee house  I  finally writing about my trip! I want to move away from the topic for a little. Six month ago I wrote about my journey to Starbucks when I described my feelings about this place. No, not a smell of coffee. I inspire by people. In Starbucks I saw that someone read the book, a girl do her fashion project ( probably for college ) , a man worked on his laptop and others just spent time with their friends...

After 6 month I finally sitting in coffee house near window writing the blogpost, drinking matcha with cookie occasionally looking at sun. When I started writing this I was really shy( if  can I say that) after 10 min ( what do you think ?) I sitting here like I come to the coffee house  everyday!

Well , I want to write about my trip. I though that I do this post in 2 parts. In 1 part I try to describe a start of the trip and my feelings about it!

It was my birthday. All night I was so excited and I could't  fall asleep. So I wrote my post What's In My In-Fligt Bag ?  . At 2:00 a.m I started  packing last things. And my parents came to my room with a little cake( to be honest , I knew that my mom bought a cake , but I was still surprised!). After we ate this amazing cake at 2:00 a.m ( definitely it's time to eat cakes ) . Me and my dad go to the airport. It's so sad that mom couldn't go with us...

Be in one of my favorite place in my birthday, be in a plane , be in the sky at morning and just enjoy the flight , can I wish more? Probably I sleep and it was the longest dream...

"  Ladies and gentlemen the plane will land in 30 min in Prague..." . Wait what ?...

( to be continued).








You Might Also Like

0 коммент.