A Little Journey To Museum

1:36 PM

Have you ever been in Museum of Modern Art? I actually no , but a few days ago me and my best friend Lera was in Museum of Modern Art.

Although an exhibition was a bit small we really enjoyed. All exhibit and picture seems so simple, but in fact it turns out that this is a very hard work. Perhaps this is one of the goal of Modern Art is to show people the simplicity of artwork behind which these is a hard work done by artist.

But, because the exhibition was small me and Lera decided to visit the former building of chocolate fabric. But now there is a gallery.

As always our way wasn't normal. Our little journey was with a lot of laughter and awkard moments. But it's one of the reason why I love my friend.

Finally we saw the incredeble loft building. Inside courtyards was an amazing modern cafe and bars, art shops. Oh, yes, also there is was a uni of art. Students of the uni are so lucky!

Of course , we couldn't resist of the graffiti wall.

I'm so thanksful to Lera. Thank you for a beautiful days, for a beautiful memories, for a beautiful moments!









I'm so thanksful to Lera. Thank you for a beautiful days, for a beautiful memories, for a beautiful moments!




You Might Also Like

4 коммент.

  1. i love to go to the museum!!
    love it!!
    x, Ivana
    www.ivananatashas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! :) I would love to visit someday.

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete