Spring Mood Board / Cork Board Decoration

9:08 AM

Spring is my favourite part of the year.  In Moscow real spring begins in April, but it doesn't prevent me to enjoy a finally blue sky , the warm rays of the sun and the first buds on the trees. One February  day I was very happy just because I heard the morning songs of the birds!

So I want to speed up the process of the spring I decided to create a SPRING MOOD BOARD. I 
want to show you this and probably you will do this too! 

Firstly , I used an old magazine and found a pictures which associated with spring or pictures which I liked. Then I cut my pictures.


Then I found a less-brights color paper. Firstly I sticked my pictures on paper and cut it around. I got something like a "color frame".



 After I gathered all thing for my mood board.Then I decided how to dispose my pictures. Afterward I secured the things .




 Also I decided to add some stickers and a paper from my diary. By the way about diary , if you see in the paper wrote March 2015 , but I think it's still cute!





You Might Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. Hey, this was really good.. You are very talented and your style of writing is really enticing. Don’t give up!! Maybe you could head over to my blog and see what you think?

    www.milliesmoments.co.uk

    ReplyDelete