LET'S TALK: WHERE I'VE BEEN?

12:46 PM

Whew...   for a long time I wasn't here and I would like to talk about it, guys!

So I want to tell you something. Every time after writing blogpost I have the feeling that I want to write more and more posts in that day. But sometimes ( rarely ) I have the feeling that I want to finish a blogpost and just relax. And for me it's bad because after that feeling I haven't inspire anymore. So after writing my last post I had that feeling . Of course I could write something... but does it interesting when you write not from your heart ?

Last week I decided to reread my post about Prague. Then I understood that actually I like the post but I don't like the photos. I think in one day I will tell you guys the reason and reasons why I decided to create my blog and you will understand. But one thing I want to tell you . The main thing in my blog are photos. They mean for me a lot!

In next month I had my exams . So I had to prepare for them harder. It was my first exam so I was really nervous . And I still don't know when I had more stress before , during or after exam. But now is everything okay and I have my vocation. Thanks God!

Now I'm ready to start writing my blogposts. I feel fresh and rest . I'm so happy that I told you the truth about it!

                                                                                                               Thank you!x






You Might Also Like

0 коммент.