My New Year's Resolutions

12:10 PM

 The New "Clean" Year has started what means new goals , new achievements , new adventures, no more laziness and procrastination, isn't it ? Well in this year I finally want get out of the comfortable bed with a warm blanket ( if you know what I mean ).


 I think each of us has something promised in the new year, but all of us will do this things? So I decided to write about My New Year's Resolutions because I want to  fulfill all my goals with you , guys ! How amazing to watch how person keeps his promises, how his wishes and dreams came true, how amazing it all when you see that the person is YOU! 

  • be more serious .
I  want to treat business seriously. Really its my big problem that sometimes I can't understand how serious my business .
  • stop to be lazy
And another my big problem that I'm lazy! Yeah it's shame to say to you that I'm lazy. But I actually want to stop it because it's very very bad and I just tired of it!
  • be more productive 
Just remember that moment when you done so many things at day ! What a wonderful feeling ! 
And I always want to be that person who actually do many progressive and productive things at day.
  • study hard
I know that I can more then I do ! And I believe in myself that I can do this!
  • study hard English
I want to learn more English because at first I really need this. Also I think my blog needs more qualitative English. 

  • motivate or help other people
I don't know can I write your name or no, but I hope you read this . I remember when you wrote me that I helped to you when I started to dance with you on school party. Words can't describe what I felt in this moment when I read your message. I really felt the happiness . No , not the happiness when you get new phone or something like this. I felt the real happiness in my soul and in my heart . I just want to say THANK YOU that you motivate me. 


And actually I do this blogpost like My New Year's Resolutions and Photo Archive For 2016.

I hope that your resolutions will come true. And lets perform our goals together ?


hope you like it,
                                                                                                     thank you <3
















































































You Might Also Like

0 коммент.